Fostering A Vibrant Ecosystem of Technology and Research Partnerships
Research and Development (R&D) is a key pillar of innovation and value creation in Singapore’s national growth strategy. The annual FIRST Industry Workshop was first convened in 2016 to provide a platform to foster collaborative research success by developing and deepening industry-academia ties.
The FIRST Industry Workshop has 2 main components:
Innovation Showcase (Company Exhibition, Research Displays)
Please click here for this year’s event programme.
The highlight of the 2018 Workshop Forum Panel Discussion (Topic: What Does Singapore Need to Succeed in the 4th Industrial Revolution?) and the Panel members are:
- Prof Lim Sun Sun, Head of Humanities, Arts & Social Sciences (HASS), SUTD
- Mr Philip Lim, Chief Executive Officer, Exploit Technologies Pte Ltd, A*STAR
- Dr David Ong, Vice Chairman, SingCham and Managing Partner, Global Equator
- Dr Pierre Brunswick, Chief Executive Officer, Neuromem Technologies
- Mr Sia Kheng Yok, Chief Executive Officer, Association of Aerospace Industries (Singapore)
- Assoc Prof Thomas Lew, Chairman Medical Board, Tan Tock Seng Hospital & Central Health