Pursuing a postgraduate degree opens up a world of new opportunities. Studying for it allows you to gain new insights and unique experiences while building vital professional networks. But where should you go? Which programme would best fit your personal growth and career aspirations?
To help you answer these questions, I would like to invite you to attend our SMU Masters Day – an annual postgraduate open house showcasing over 20 Master’s degrees and an opportunity to gain valuable insights from industry experts as well as faculty.
Why SMU Masters?
- A globally-recognised institution known for its innovative curriculum, teaching excellence and world class research.
- Extensive suite of over 20 postgraduate programmes gives you the unique opportunity to be transformed in your world views, competencies, spirit for collaboration and appetite for problem-solving.
- City campus is a state-of-the-art facility located in the heart of downtown Singapore, fostering strategic linkages with the business and wider community giving you access to job placement opportunities
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Gain insights on career and employment outlook for Asia
- Learn through our distinctive interactive seminar-style teaching at two Masterclasses
- Experience our vibrant city campus
- Get advice on the best course for you from our Admissions Advisors
SMU Masters Day
- Date: Saturday, 30 March 2019
- Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Venue: SMU City Campus, Administration Building, 81 Victoria Street, Singapore 188065
Reserve your seat here today. I look forward to seeing you soon.
Professor Themin Suwardy
Dean, Postgraduate Professional Programmes
Singapore Management University