UNICON 2018 is the largest & craziest student entrepreneurship conference in Asia, built by students for students.
Each year, we bring to you a line-up arranged by world class leaders, founders and industry experts covering a wide spectrum of issues of the tech industry that we know you love.
Outstanding young entrepreneurs from across Asia are gathered, challenged and inspired through our exciting line-up. It is a chance for you to interact and network with the brightest minds from all over Asia.
Most importantly, at UNICON 2018, you will get a freaking awesome time!
The upcoming UNICON 2018 will be held in Feb 24th-25th 2018, and key highlights of the conference include: founders’ keynotes, masterclasses, panel discussions and *UNICON Arena.
For more details and schedule, visit http://www.unicon2018.com
Your ticket includes:
– Access to the full weekend long program
– Tasty meals for all lunches (which may or may not contain unicorn meat)
– An opportunity to expand your network globally and make friends with Asia’s brightest entrepreneurial minds
– Welcome bag from us and our partners
– An opportunity to pitch in front of top venture capitalists and walk away with competitive prizes!
– A hella fun: UNICON AFTER PARTY!! (Limited slots available)
*What is UNICON Arena?
UNICON Arena is a startup pitching competition where top 10rising startups (that have not secured fundings yet) by young entrepreneurs will pitch to top venture capitalists and walk away with attractive prizes. Stay tuned for more details.
How to participate in UNICON Arena?
After purchasing the tickets, you will receive an email regarding the application procedure in December.
Questions? Press & Sponsorship inquiries? Please email us at [email protected]
For undergraduates & post-graduates, proof of student status (student ID card with a visible expiration date or enrollment document) is required at the registration booth.
Refund Policy: No refunds will be granted within 30 days of the event. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
SPEAKERS FOR 2018:
- Chatri Sityodtong, Founder & CEO (ONE Championship)
- Dr Janil Puthucheary, Senior Minister of State (MCI & MOE)
- Oliver Tan, Co-Founder & CEO (Visenze)
- Praveen Velu, Co-founder & CEO (Evie.ai)
- Karl Mak, Co-Founder & CEO (Hepmil Media Group, SGAG & MGAG)
- Rachel Lim, Co-founder & CEO (Love, Bonito)
- Dione Song, Chief Commerical Officer (Love, Bonito)
- Ozi Amanat, Founding Partner (K2 Global VC)
- Vinnie Lauria, Founding Partner (Golden Gate Ventures)
- James Tan, Managing Partner (Quest Ventures)
- Saemin Ahn, Managing Partner (Rakuten Ventures)
- Albert Shyy, Principal (Burda Principal Investments)
- Collin Thompson, Managing Director (Intrepid Ventures)
- Martin Li, APAC Expansionn Manager (Hired)
- Jacopo Daeli, Senior Software Engineer (GoDaddy)
- Pankaj Khusani, Head of Analytics & Partnership SEA (Google)
- David Fallarme, Senior Marketing Manager (Hubspot)
- Shaun Djie, Co-founder (Digix Global)
- Kenneth Lou, Co-founder & CEO (Seedly)
- Jake Goh, Co-founder & CEO (Rate X)
- Abhilash Murthy, Co-founder & CEO (Bus Uncle)