Start Your SkillsFuture Journey Today
In today’s ever-changing society, how do you plan for your skills upgrading and lifelong learning?
Join us at “SkillsFuture Programme @Central Singapore” to find out the importance of preparing ourselves for a new world of disruption.
WHAT IS IT?
SkillsFuture Advice Programme is a community outreach initiative to help Singaporeans understand the importance of career planning and skills upgrading, as well as provide information about SkillsFuture and how to use various resources and tools for skills upgrading and lifelong learning.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
Central Singapore CDC has specially curated a two-hour SkillsFuture Advice Programme to help Singaporeans:
· Learn the latest global and local trends in skills
· Find out about mind-sets of the future
· Discover personal interests in work
· Learn about skills upgrading and lifelong learning resources available
· Take action steps towards skills upgrading and lifelong learning
WHO IS IT FOR?
Singaporeans who are:
· New Workforce Entrants
· Working Adults & Professionals
· Career Switchers
· Returning-to-Work Professionals
· Golden Careers
Participate in the SFA programme @Central Singapore to start your SkillsFuture journey today.