The Postgraduate Masterclass Fair 2018 (9th Edition) aims to help professionals gain an insight into how postgraduate education can help with their career progression and personal development. The Postgrad Masterclass Fair will consist of :
- 23 x Exhibition Booths where you can speak to the schools on the curriculum and course.
- 10 x one Hour Masterclass sessions [Experience different classes and topics taught by the schools]
- 60 x one on one Coffee Chat Session with the schools
Explore MBA, Masters and professional development courses that are offered by local and international institutions and gain insights into the different programmes available.
Attendees that have enrolled into a postgraduate programme after attending our Postgraduate Masterclass Fair will be entitled to a $40 Starbucks Card*.
As part of our objective of providing postgraduate course information to students, HeadHunt is excited to offer a 2 x SGD $2,500 scholarship grant to selected Postgrad Masterclass Fair attendees. Click here for more information (TBA)**
Free Entry Ticket entitles you to :
- Access to our Exhibition Area – 23 x Exhibition Booths
- Access to our 10 x One Hour Masterclass Sessions
VIP Ticket ($5 – Refundable Attendance Deposit) entitles you to :
- All the above Free Entry Ticket entitlements
- Booking of one 1-on-1 Coffee Chat Session (1 x 20 mins session) with the respective school’s admission & marketing team
- The $5 deposit will be refunded back to you at the venue when you turn up for your reserved coffee chat session
- Coffee/Tea with light snacks
Click here to find out more about the Postgraduate Masterclass Fair 2018 – Programme and Course Listing (TBA)
List of Participating Institutions and Partners
- Amity Global Institute
- Aventis School of Management
- East Asia Institute of Management
- ESSEC Business School
- IE Business School / IE University
- James Cook University
- Kaplan Higher Education Institute
- London School of Business & Finance in Singapore
- Management Development Institute of Singapore
- Manchester Business School
- Massey University
- NTU Nanyang Business School
- NTU Nanyang Technopreneurship Center
- National Institute of Education
- NUS Institute of Systems Science
- NUS School of Continuing and Lifelong Education (SCALE)
- PSB Academy
- SIM Global Education
- SUSS School of Business
- SMU Lee Kong Chian School of Business
- SMU School of Accountancy
- SMU School of Economics
- SMU School of Information Systems
- SMU School of Law
- SMU School of Social Sciences
- Singapore University of Technology and Design
- YMCA Education Centre – Strathclyde Business School
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent that your personal data provided in this form may be collected, used, processed and disclosed by RJ Media Pte Ltd for the purposes of processing your registration, as well as for the programme delivery involved with relevant event invitations to future events and online surveys, marketing and promotional activities on print and social media, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and all subsidiary legislation related thereto.
Please note that photos and videos of you may be taken during the seminar/event for publicity and marketing purposes.
*Limited to the first 100 redemption and only for courses listed in the Postgraduate Masterclass 2018 booklet. Attendees would have to provide evidence of the university acceptance and school enrolment letter. Course registration must be done after 10th Feb 2019. Limited to 1 redemption per Postgraduate Masterclass Fair 2018 attendee. RJ Media Pte Ltd decisions are final and binding.
** Terms & Conditions apply