Singapore’s premier social innovation conference returns as We⁴
Singapore Management University hosts the return of Social iCon, a biennial event from the Lien Centre for Social Innovation, to celebrate women championing innovation in four key areas of society: education, environment, employment and economic inclusion.
This flagship one-day conference, We⁴, invites the SMU community and general public to engage with influencers leading social inclusion in Southeast Asia and beyond. Join us for an action-packed day of keynotes, panel discussions, networking, and exhibitions designed to inspire and empower.
• Lynn McDonald - High Commissioner of Canada in Singapore
• Serey Chea - Director General of Central Banking, National Bank of Cambodia
• Vivian Claire Liew - Founder, PhilanthropyWorks
• Suling Lin - Executive Editor, Channel NewsAsia (Moderator)
• Min Xuan Lee - Co-Founder, PlayMoolah
• Zhi Xiong Chong - Partner, Chumbaka
• Jack Sim - Founder, World Toilet Organization
• Tri Mumpuni - Executive Director, IBEKA
• Hazel Kweh - Founder, BloomBack
• Sasibai Kimis - Founder, Earth Heir
• James Soukamneuth - Impact Investing Partnership Director, Investing in Women Initiative
• Nancy Margried - CEO, Batik Fractal